Monday, July 21, 2008

The Best Hip-Hop Albums of the 1990's

HAPPY MONDAY, FOLKS!!!

Remember when Hip-Hop was Hip-Hop? Don't get me wrong, it's still Hip-Hop; but, it has changed a bit. I'm talking about that feel good Hip-Hop music. Even the hood/gangster rap was hitting back in the 1990's. I love this period so much and it brought back so much memories.

So, with that being said, I present you with my favorite Hip-Hop Albums of the 90's, in no particular order:

Aquemini - Outkast
ATLiens - Outkast
Capital Punishment - Big Pun
Moment of Truth - Gang Starr
The 7 Day Theory - Makaveli
Only Built 4 Cuban Links - Raekwon
Illmatic - Nas
It Was Written - Nas
Ready to Die - Notorious B.I.G.
Midnight Marauders - A Tribe Called Quest
Me Against the World - 2Pac
All Eyes on Me - 2Pac
Flesh of My Flesh, Blood of My Blood - DMX
The War Report - Capone N Noreaga
Hell on Earth - Mobb Deep
Mobb Deep - Mobb Deep
Doe or Die - AZ
It's Dark and Hell is Hot - DMX
The Miseducation of Lauren Hill - Laurent Hill
The Score - The Fugees
The Carnival - Wyclef Jean
Doggy Style - Snoop Dog
The Chronic - Dr. Dre
Any Redman Album - Redman
Enter Da 36 Chambers - Wu-Tang Clan
Liquid Swords - The Gza
Bobby Digital - RZA
Method Man- Method Man
East 1999 - Bone Thugs N Harmony

I know I skipped a bunch; but, this is my list . . . at least for now . . .

Stay tuned for my top songs Hip-Hop songs of the 1990's

No comments: